Steggles Chicken Supreme Pizza
Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking time 15 minutes
- 2 bacon rashers, coarsely chopped
- 2 large (40cm) bought pizza bases 1/2 cup (125ml) barbecue sauce
- 2 cups (160g) coarsely grated pizza cheese
- 2 cups coarsely shredded Steggles roast chicken
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced 100g button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- Baby rocket leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to 220 C. Heat a medium non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the bacon and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from heat.
- Place the pizza bases on oven trays. Spread the barbecue sauce over the base of each pizza. Sprinkle with half the pizza cheese. Arrange the chicken, capsicum, onion, mushrooms and bacon over the pizzas. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven, swapping trays halfway through cooking, for 10-15 minutes or until bases are crisp and lightly brown. Remove from oven. Cut into wedges and serve immediately.
Email recipe to your friends
| Share on Facebook