Smoked Salmon with creamy scrambled eggs and chives
Preparation time 5 minutes
Cooking time 4 minutes
- 8 slices Huon premium cold smoked salmon
- 8 slices sourdough (toasted)
- 5 large free-range eggs
- 1 tbsp.cream
- 2 tbsp.butter
- to taste salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp.chives (snipped)
- 8 trussed baby tomatoes
- 1 tbsp.extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup micro herbs
- Place the tomatoes into a small oven tray and brush with the olive oil and season with a little salt. Place into a preheated oven set at 180°C and roast for 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Combine together in a bowl the eggs, cream, 1 tablespoon of butter and seasoning, beating with a fork until well combined.
- Place a non-stick frypan onto gentle heat and add in a tablespoon of butter. Pour in the egg mixture and stir with a spoon. Continue stirring gently until the mixture thickens and becomes creamy.
- Remove from the heat, add in the chives and place onto the toasted sourdough slices.
- Top with the smoked salmon slices and present with the roasted tomatoes and herbs
Email recipe to your friends
| Share on Facebook