Huon Honey Lime BBQ Salmon Kebabs
- 1 or 2 Huon salmon fillets (approx. 1.5kg), skin on, cut into 2.5cm chunks
- 1 green capsicum cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 2 cups halved mushrooms
- 1 lime juice and zest
- ½ cup light soy sauce
- ¼ cup creamed honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- To taste salt and freshly ground pepper
- 12-16 long bamboo skewers, soaked in water
- 2 limes, juiced
- Place salmon and vegetables into a large flat dish. In a small bowl whisk together the lime juice and zest, soy sauce, honey and garlic until honey is dissolved; pour over salmon and vegetables. Season with salt and pepper, toss everything gently together, cover and refrigerate for six hours.
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high and oil the grill. Alternate the marinated salmon and vegetables onto the soaked skewers.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice and honey. Place skewers on hot grill and cook 10 minutes, basting often with honey mixture and turning once.
Email recipe to your friends
| Share on Facebook